European Tabler Thomas has hit the British shores as part of his European Table Tour.
Thomas, a member of Round Table in France for three years, is spending two months travelling around Europe to experience all that international Tabling has to offer, as well as creating a short film, "What is Round Table?".
Is there one answer to that question? Well Thomas is going to try and find out!
Whilst in the UK, Thomas has:
- Met National President Marcus Jones at Tamworth Round Table's meeting
- Visited the Great Hall in Winchester, home to the symbol which inspired the original Round Table roundel (logo)
- Spent an afternoon with Cheadle and Gatley Round Table at their family picnic
- Visited the birth place of Round Table - Norwich
- Learnt how to fly fish with Church Stretton Round Table
- Enjoyed a beer and a curry with Colchester Colne Round Table
His UK journey isn't over yet and will visit Marchesi House (administrative home of Round Table) in Birmingham before joining in with events with Midlands Tablers for the remainder of the week.
Track Thomas and his progress on his website europetour-roundtable.com